Charles "Dopp" Doppelt. Probably never heard of him. But that's the German-born Chicago craftsman behind the 1919 creation of the rugged toiletry case that proved indispensable to American GIs during WWII.
Handcrafted from sturdy cotton twill, this beautifully designed modern update is outfitted with practical waxed canvas exterior pockets and a waterproof nylon interior. A must for any traveler to help keep everything inside your toiletry kit organized and dry... and everything outside safe from accidental spills... the Dylan Dopp does the original classic proud.
- Material: 18oz. water-repellent cotton twill
- 12" long x 5.5" tall x 5" wide
- Three exterior waxed canvas pockets
- Chocolate brown calf-skin leather accents
- Matte nickel hardware
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Per your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping, promo codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with USPS, UPS, DHL + FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your order departs our facility, you will receive a confirmation email with exact Carrier + Tracking information.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients will receive store credit.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Gift Card, and Custom/Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns/exchange.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love your order. But just in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we'll do everything we can as quickly as possible to make things right.
Jack + Mulligan
New York, NY
Both Firecracker and Jack + Mulligan pride ourselves on providing only superior quality, impeccably made goods.
Your 100% satisfaction is our paramount goal, so in the future should you ever have issues with your kit due to manufacturing defects, simply send it back to us and we'll fix it free of charge.
Our goal is to make products with a sense of permanence that are stylish but also extremely practical. I like the idea that you can use our products everyday, integrate them into your life for years, and they actually get better with use.
Owner/Designer Colin Gray
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on all Jewelry orders in the United States.
Need it a little quicker?
Expedited + Express are available too.
Of course, we've all been there.
We gladly welcome returns in new original condition for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.