Say "thank you" in style with this charming set of six hand letterpress flat cards emblazoned with AP's iconoclastic "Circus Girl" and "Circus Boy". Die-cut on thick stock and letter press printed in black ink and gold foil, these cards feel as high quality as they look. Includes matching recycled brown bag custom envelopes.
Whatever the occasion, this utterly unique and one of a kind vintage-inspired set will help express your thanks in a way that conventional computerized printed cards simply cannot match.
- Set of 6 letterpress flat cards
- 6 matching custom recycled brown bag envelopes
- Dimensions: 3.5"w x 5"h
- Black ink w/gold foil
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with Carrier Information + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Made by hand in
San Francisco, California
Cling-clanging away in her studio located at San Francisco's historic Pier 70 shipyard, Austin Press founder and designer Kimberly Austin handprints all her creations on two trusty 19th century vintage letterpress machines: a Chandler & Price for the printing, and a Franklin Gordon for the die-cut work.
Inspired by rare books and turn of the century ephemera, Kim's gorgeous pieces of art convey a sense of timeless beauty and are sure to put a smile on the face of any recipient. (Pssst. They also make a great gift.)
In choosing the perfect stationery… the method of printing should be no less important, as it can enliven the design exquisitely. That is certainly the case with letterpress.
Martha Stewart Magazine