Sure, any old spoon can stir things up, but doesn't a proper cocktail deserve something a bit more stylish?
Hand-carved from wild southern cherry trees native to northeast Georgia, these rustic yet infinitely elegant paddles are the perfect answer. Designed with both beauty and function in mind, they are gently tapered and flared from their brass inlaid ends to the wider tip to ensure the perfect stir for any concoction.
- Size: 8 3/4" in length
- Materials: Southern cherry wood, polished brass
- Finish: natural tung oil
- Hand wash only
- Apply food grade oil as needed
- Each piece individually crafted by hand
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Me Speak Design
Made by Hand in
North High Shoals, GA
We all know it's true. While each region of the United States generates its own particular mystique, the South has always had a particular hold on the collective American consciousness. Music, food, literature, you name it.
But for Georgia natives Eric and Lori Wright, there’s a twist that comes with their geography: Lori’s Japanese-Hawaiian roots. "Like the South we grew up in and live in, Japanese design, heritage and countryside are persistent inspirations", Eric says. "Rural farm life in Japan and rural farm life in the South both represent a design from need and a beauty from usefulness."
We both are passionate about design, function and simplicity. This is the core of what we do in life and in business.
Owners Lori & Eric Wright