Cascading artisan-collected quills from the Pacific Northwest drip from the base of modern rectangular hoop earrings made from recycled sterling silver. Adorned with matte cobalt seed beads and brass.
Long-term relationships with the small domestic firms supplying the materials that go into the Kyyote line ensures that each component is hand selected for its unique individual characteristics... and that no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
- Reclaimed sterling silver with glass cobalt seed beads and brass
- Total length: 3.25 inches; Width: ½ inch
- Materials: Recycled sterling silver, artisan-collected quills, seed beads and brass
- 100% cotton storage pouch included
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Los Angeles, California
The Los Angeles landscape of endless summers, clear blue skies and technicolor sunsets is the inspiration behind Kyyote designer Amanda Loos’s stunning work. Influenced by modern art + architecture, bursts of color, and the interplay of positive and negative space, the results are as bold as they are delicate.
All pieces are handcrafted in Amanda's studio, where the use of certified recycled sterling silver from non-mined, reclaimed sources is just one part of her devotion to eco-friendly business practices.
“To me, it’s a no-brainer to choose to use certified, non-mined, recycled silver. It’s a small thing that does make a difference, and it only takes a little research and just a little more money, which in my mind is well worth it.”
Artist/Designer Amanda Loos