Charles "Dopp" Doppelt. Probably never heard of him. But that's the German-born Chicago craftsman behind the 1919 creation of the rugged toiletry case that proved indispensable to American GIs during WWII.
Handcrafted from sturdy cotton twill, this beautifully designed modern update is outfitted with practical waxed canvas exterior pockets and a waterproof nylon interior. A must for any traveler to help keep everything inside your toiletry kit organized and dry... and everything outside safe from accidental spills... the Dylan Dopp does the original classic proud.
- Material: 18oz. water-repellent cotton twill
- 12" long x 5.5" tall x 5" wide
- Three exterior waxed canvas pockets
- Chocolate brown calf-skin leather accents
- Matte nickel hardware
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Jack + Mulligan
New York, NY
Both Firecracker and Jack + Mulligan pride ourselves on providing only superior quality, impeccably made goods.
Your 100% satisfaction is our paramount goal, so in the future should you ever have issues with your kit due to manufacturing defects, simply send it back to us and we'll fix it free of charge.
Our goal is to make products with a sense of permanence that are stylish but also extremely practical. I like the idea that you can use our products everyday, integrate them into your life for years, and they actually get better with use.
Owner/Designer Colin Gray