Hello, natural pick-me-up.
Complex, fragrant and utterly unique, this uplifting multi-tasker redolent of fresh lavender instantly perks up rooms, linens, cars... and your body... with a natural blend of four simple ingredients: spring water, witch hazel, non-GMO organic vegetable glycerin + pure essential oils.
Handcrafted in small batches by Etta + Billie chief soap maven Alana Rivera, not only does it do it all without any scary/strange chemicals, but its calming, soothing, and balancing esprit is the perfect antidote to a long hard day.
Easy to use: just shake + spritz.
- Net Weight: 4 fl oz. (118ml)
- Ingredients: Spring Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Glycerin* (*Certified Organic)
- 100% recyclable glass bottle
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Etta + Billie
San Francisco, California
Founded in 2009, CSM (Chief Soap Maven) and passionate food lover Alana Rivera stumbled into the world of natural body care while reexamining a career in Public Relations. Brewing up batch after glorious batch of apothecary concoctions in her home kitchen gave her a renewed sense of purpose... and yielded some eye-popping results: Lavender shortbread became Lavender Soap. Coffee with fresh mint became Cold Brew Mint Coffee Scrub. Cardamom Old Fashioned became Grapefruit Cardamom Body Oil.
After receiving a certificate in Herbalism, Alana leapt into an extended journey of experimentation, research, and product testing. Her focus on food led to special collaborations with influential local San Francisco makers such as Craftsman and Wolves and Ritual Coffee Roasters -- a major turning point as Etta + Billie came into its own.
As she said in a recent interview with Bay Area Made: "I’m incredibly thankful for all the food-focused artisanal companies I’ve had the privilege of creating unique goods with. Those collaborations not only feed my creativity, but they allow me a peek into other’s processes and passions -- which is incredibly inspiring."
I discovered how to blend my love of good food with my belief in the attitude changing power of an amazing shower. I’m dedicated to providing a sustainable product that not only cleans the body, but also clears the mind. How and where something is grown, matters. Seasonality matters. Why an ingredient is chosen... matters.
Owner/Creator Alana Rivera