Simple. Classic. Timeless.
Based on a pattern that Faribault has made for more than a century, the red + black Buffalo check is crafted from pure lambs wool with a fringed edge that will keep you warm when you’re cold... but release heat and moisture when temps start to rise.
That makes this gorgeous, vintage-inspired throw versatile enough for chilly nights on the porch, hot chocolate in front of the fireplace... or as a bold accent piece anywhere in the house.
- Dimensions: 50"w x 60"h
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Material: 100% pure lambs wool
- Color: Red + Black check
- Care: dry clean only
- Naturally stain, wrinkle + water-resistant
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
Faribault Woolen Mill Co.
Operating its historic mill nestled on the banks of the Cannon River since 1865 -- the year the Civil War ended -- five generations of skilled craftspersons have helped ensure that the family-owned Faribault Woolen Mill Co.'s heirloom quality blankets, throws, scarves and accessories remain the gold standard for excellence.
As one of the last vertically integrated woolen mills in the country to go from raw materials to finished goods under one roof -- i.e. dying, carding and weaving to cutting and sewing -- Faribault's legacy is an enduring tribute to vintage American style + craftsmanship.
Faribault Woolen Mill Co. is a Minnesota manufacturer that makes the best damn blankets in the country.