Simple. Classic. Never runs out of battery power.
Available in your choice of "Firecracker Red", "Pitch Black" or "Old School Kraft", each of these fine memo books feature 48 crisp, pearly white pages ready & waiting to capture all your brilliant ideas, plans, fantasies, and schemes.
Comes in a handy three-pack.
- 48 pages/each
- 3.5" Wide
- 5.5" Tall
- Rugged three-staple saddle-stitch binding
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Operating its historic mill nestled on the banks of the Cannon River since 1865 -- the year the Civil War ended -- five generations of skilled craftspersons have helped ensure that the family-owned Faribault Woolen Mill Co.'s heirloom quality blankets, throws, scarves and accessories remain the gold standard for excellence.
As one of the last vertically integrated woolen mills in the country to go from raw materials to finished goods under one roof -- i.e. dying, carding and weaving to cutting and sewing -- Faribault's legacy is an enduring tribute to vintage American style + craftsmanship.
I'm not writing it down to remember it later, I'm writing it down to remember it now.
Field Notes Trusty Motto