This gorgeous, meticulously handcrafted natural leather black mini pouch elegantly solves an age-old dilemma:
What's the best way to stylishly wrangle all my daily necessities?
Sleek, chic and practical all-in-one, the scalloped edged Tilly is perfect for a night out or tucked inside a larger tote bag during the day. Either way, when you're on the go, it works like a charm keeping your phone, lipstick, cash & keys right at your fingertips.
Treated without harsh chemicals of any kind, and made by hand from specially sourced oil-tanned leather, your piece will acquire a gorgeous patina over time that is entirely unique to you -- from exposure to the sun, oils in your skin, and natural daily wear. These organic variations ensure that this clutch is truly one-of-a-kind.
Size: 5 1/2" x 8". Unlined with brass zip closure.
- Natural black-tanned leather
- Brass zip closure
- Size: 5 1/2" x 8"
- Each handcrafted piece is 100% unique, using only natural cow leather hides. Subtle organic variations may be visible and vary from piece to piece
- Designed, cut, sewn and finished by hand in Washington, DC
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Made by hand in
Carolyn Misterek began exploring leatherwork after studying oil painting in art school and later completing her Master's Degree in Art History. She launched Matine in 2012, and quickly cultivated a following for her quiet, yet evocative design-driven point of view.
Based on the French word "matin" -- “in the morning” -- and the idea of "clean slates and clear potential that morning conjures up", her sharp collection of minimalist shoulder bags and natural leather clutches are overtly architectural in nature. Yet a distinctly human component, one that comes from making every single piece by hand, is never a simple afterthought.
As she said in Washingtonian Magazine: "That’s not the kind of minimalism that I’m going for. I think of it as minimalism in the context of real life. When you see the people carrying these bags you know they have busy, messy lives -- but maybe they are carrying just a little piece of calm, a little piece of simplicity.”
Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity... but always with a twist to keep it interesting. There's kind of an electricity you can really feel when you finally get the design right.
Designer Carolyn Misterek