Irving Place Studio's roots in Los Angeles date back six decades.
Originally founded by artists Dora De Larios and Ellice Johnston in 1968, work created by hand and the feeling that comes with it has always been the driving force behind their unique sensibility.
Today, in collaboration with daughter Sabrina Judge and son-in-law Aaron Glascock, Dora continues that mission designing and crafting contemporary, elegant handmade ceramics of the highest quality for everyday use.
- Porcelain w/ white glaze interior + partially glazed exterior; unglazed hand sanded porcelain exterior at base
- Size: approx. 3.5" H x 2.75" W
- All IPS jars are hand thrown on a potter's wheel, bisque fired to Cone 06 (1830 °F), individually glazed by hand, then high fired to Cone 10 (2381 °F) reduction in a gas kiln.
- Sizes, shape & glaze application may vary slightly from item to item
- Dishwasher + microwave safe; use polishing cleanser as needed
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Irving Place Studio
Made by hand in
Los Angeles, California
Irving Place Studio’s mission is to design and make contemporary, elegant handmade ceramics of the highest quality for everyday use. They merge functionality with timeless beauty, using master ceramists to attain their goal. All glazes are made in house, and many are special formulas created by Dora over the past 50 years. Every piece is worked on twelve times by hand.
Yes, you read that right: twelve times.
Our pottery is made using traditional methods - hands - and time-tested materials - earth & water.
Founder Dora De Larios