It's the little things in life, right?
Straight from the heart of the Bay Area comes this ultra stylish and sleek 4" x 3" silver leather card holder w/antique brass hardware. Holds business & credit cards, cash and other compact necessities.
- Size: 4" x 3"
- Material: Leather
- Antique brass hardware
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with Carrier Information + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Molly M Designs
Inspired by graphic design, architecture, textiles, and nature, Berkeley, California designer Molly McGrath's arresting, forward thinking body of work is informed by her professional training as an architect.
After years of using a laser cutter to make architectural models, the architect turned designer turned the machine's unique attributes into an ingenious conduit for her striking, minimalist line of jewelry, functional art, and other designed objects.
Based in Berkeley's Gilman District, Molly's studio is run in the Werkstatte Tradition, a hybrid of textile/graphic design, craft & tech, with a focus on the applied arts. Her trusty laser cutters -- aka "Larry" and "Lola" -- are always ready to take a whirl as Molly seeks out new and interesting ways to use them.
My process is very influenced by my education in architecture. I think about details, concepts, form, and how materials come together. All tools I used when designing buildings.
Designer Molly McGrath