Ever use a corkscrew to carve a holiday roast? Or a thimble to boil water?
So why not add a dash of individual style to your mixology by using the proper tools to tend bar like a pro.
Made from reclaimed local maple, the visually striking Surikogi is hand-lathed to provide just the right amount of heft. Finished with the dramatic Japanese Shou sugi ban technique for a smoky charcoal patina, and topped off with an elegant touch of brass. A durable leather strap allows for easy hanging + presentation in your kitchen or bar.
MUDDLER 101: a classic bar tool used to smash/mash/grind -- i.e., muddle -- fresh fruits, herbs & sugar cubes at the bottom of a shaker or glass to extract their flavorful juices and oils.
- Size: approx. 10" in length
- Materials: reclaimed Georgia maple, brass, leather
- Finish: Shou sugi ban charcoal; natural tung oil
- Hand wash only
- Apply food grade oil as needed
- Each piece individually crafted by hand and wholly unique; variations may vary slightly from item to identical item.
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Per your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping, promo codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with USPS, UPS, DHL + FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your order departs our facility, you will receive a confirmation email with exact Carrier + Tracking information.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients will receive store credit.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Gift Card, and Custom/Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns/exchange.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love your order. But just in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we'll do everything we can as quickly as possible to make things right.
Me Speak Design
Made by Hand in
North High Shoals, GA
We all know it's true. While each region of the United States generates its own particular mystique, the South has always had a particular hold on the collective American consciousness. Music, food, literature, you name it.
But for Georgia natives Eric and Lori Wright, there’s a twist that comes with their geography: Lori’s Japanese-Hawaiian roots. "Like the South we grew up in and live in, Japanese design, heritage and countryside are persistent inspirations", Eric says. "Rural farm life in Japan and rural farm life in the South both represent a design from need and a beauty from usefulness."
We both are passionate about design, function and simplicity. This is the core of what we do in life and in business.
Owners Lori & Eric Wright
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on all Jewelry orders in the United States.
Need it a little quicker?
Expedited + Express are available too.
Of course, we've all been there.
We gladly welcome returns in new original condition for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.