Admired the world over for it's ultra-soothing and therapeutic effect, Hinoki Tree (aka Japanese Cypress) essential oil is a distillation of the centuries old scent of sweet wood smoke this highly revered timber is famous for.
From Tatine's Manufactory des Fleurs Candle Collection, this exquisite box features a trio of custom hand-forged demitasse brass "pomander" candle cups infused with a tincture of essential oils responsibly + sustainably sourced from the Hinoki tree and other all-natural plant substances.
Scent Notes:Earthly aromas of ﬁr needle and sacred cypress trail beautifully underneath spicy black peppercorn which gives a sparkling kick to the zen forest blend. Rich dark patchouli and masculine vetiver layered with lime and ginger add savory middle notes. A distillation of natural warm and woody resins and rich spices topped with a green herbaceous bouquet of minty, grassy shiso round out the experience.
Disperse the candles around your space to infuse the area with a delightful zen-like scent. Beautifully packaged, totally seductive + perfect for gifting.
- Contains: 3 hand-forged brass "pomander" candle cups
- Size: 2 oz./each
- Burn Time: 10 hours/each
- Scent Notes: TOP - Lime, Ginger, Shiso; MIDDLE - Fir Needle, Pepper, Patchouli, Vetiver; BASE - Cedarwood, Cypress
- Made with 100% all-natural GMO-free pure soy/vegetable wax blend &clean, long burning lead-free cotton wicks. No sulfates, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicones, EDTA, phthalates, formaldehyde or parabens
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Crafted by hand in
Founded in 2001 by Margo Breznik, Tatine Candles remains inspired by her deep passion for music, as well as the inﬂuence of ﬂowers; naturally tranquil, reclusive, luxurious, and beautiful creations rich in spirit that add an intoxicating scent to any home.
The handmade process, while extremely labor intensive, is very unique -- it breathes life and soul into each piece we make. The products and fragrances are close to my heart, so having them made in our studio is a real passion project... I love saying the products are produced in Chicago, touched by human hands at least 20 times before they get shipped out.
Founder Margo Breznik