"My dining room looked out over Frank Zappa’s duck pond, and once when my mother was visiting, three naked girls were floating around on a raft. In the upper hills the Buffalo Springfield were playing, and in the afternoon there was just a cacophony of young bands rehearsing. At night it was quiet except for cats and mockingbirds. It had a smell of eucalyptus, and in the spring, which was the rainy season then, a lot of wildflowers would spring up. Laurel Canyon had a wonderful distinctive smell to it."
Joni Mitchell | Vanity Fair Interview
Lay back, throw on a record... vinyl, preferably... and bask in the alluring fragrance of eucalyptus trees, spring rain, cannabis, wildflowers, apricots and suede from this romantic rock 'n' roll candle experience.
An aromatic interpretation of music, memories, and emotions inspired by the joyful spirit of Laurel Canyon, the iconic 1960s/70s Los Angeles music mecca tucked into the Hollywood Hills, each essential and perfume oil note compliments one another without ever losing their individuality and distinct aroma.
Perfect for gifting, and made from all-natural, GMO-free vegetable soy wax and cleaner, longer burning lead-free cotton wicks. Packaged in recycled glass containers, and hand wrapped with eco-friendly FDC-certified paper printed & vegetable-based inks.
- Size: 2 oz.
- Burn Time: 16 hours
- Scent Notes: eucalyptus trees, spring rain, cannabis, wildflowers, apricots + suede
- Made with all-natural GMO-free pure soy/vegetable wax blend & clean, long burning lead-free cotton wicks. Zero sulfates, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicones, EDTA, phthalates, formaldehyde or parabens
- Hand-wrapped in recycled clear glassware
- Responsibly + sustainably sourced; biodegradable
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Crafted by hand in
Founded in 2001 by Margo Breznik, Tatine Candles remains inspired by her deep passion for music, as well as the inﬂuence of ﬂowers; naturally tranquil, reclusive, luxurious, and beautiful creations rich in spirit that add an intoxicating scent to any home.
The handmade process, while extremely labor intensive, is very unique -- it breathes life and soul into each piece we make. The products and fragrances are close to my heart, so having them made in our studio is a real passion project... I love saying the products are produced in Chicago, touched by human hands at least 20 times before they get shipped out.
Founder Margo Breznik