Too many times I've given too much
Baby, give me your love in return
Give me your mind and your heart
Oh, but please don't leave me with a love that burns
("Love That Burns" | Fleetwood Mac)
Lay back, throw on a record (vinyl, preferably), and bask in this perfumed, romantic rock 'n' roll inspired candle experience embodying the beguiling scent notes of bitter + sweet fragrance of: lemon, rose and earth.
Perfect for gifting, and made from all-natural, GMO-free vegetable soy wax and cleaner, longer burning lead-free cotton wicks. Packaged in recycled glass containers, and hand wrapped with eco-friendly FDC-certified paper printed & vegetable-based inks.
- Size: 2 oz.
- Burn Time: 16 hours
- Scent Notes: lemon, rose + earth
- Made with all-natural GMO-free pure soy/vegetable wax blend & clean, long burning lead-free cotton wicks. Zero sulfates, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicones, EDTA, phthalates, formaldehyde or parabens
- Hand-wrapped in recycled clear glassware
- Responsibly + sustainably sourced; biodegradable
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with Carrier Information + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Crafted by hand in
Founded in 2001 by Margo Breznik, Tatine Candles remains inspired by her deep passion for music, as well as the inﬂuence of ﬂowers; naturally tranquil, reclusive, luxurious, and beautiful creations rich in spirit that add an intoxicating scent to any home.
Our scents are a product of a lot of thoughtful blending and experimenting until we get just the right fragrance. I won't put just anything out there until I feel it's unique and the best it can possibly be. It's a task I really enjoy.
Founder Margo Breznik