Inspired by unique raw materials, designer Ann Lightfoot's distinctively feminine focus on natural beauty + simple elegance is on full display with this gorgeous Ras du Cou necklace of yellow wood.
Strung and braided on an adjustable length light grey nylon tie. Worn long or short... solo or stacked with other pieces... this handcrafted piece is sure to make a strong statement.
- Twenty 3/4" diameter yellow wood spheres
- Adjustable length braided light grey nylon tie
- Total length: 30" (15" hang)
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Per your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping, promo codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with USPS, UPS, DHL + FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your order departs our facility, you will receive a confirmation email with exact Carrier + Tracking information.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients will receive store credit.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Gift Card, and Custom/Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns/exchange.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love your order. But just in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we'll do everything we can as quickly as possible to make things right.
Made by hand in
A major Firecracker favorite, Ann Lightfoot's jewelry "looks like what it is – singular, handcrafted pieces fresh from her creative spring, created with some familiar materials (precious and semiprecious stones), and some that are less common (silk and fine linen). Bracelets and necklaces might look, at first, like tumbling river stones, or a froth of pearls in a braided collar and those elements well might be what first inspired her."
Ann takes her inspiration from the world around her, and raw and delicate natural materials dictate her designs - no spacers, no extras. Most importantly: nothing irrelevant.
My designs are driven by the materials — the color and shape of each stone dictates the design. Sometimes the stones sit on my studio floor for years until I put it all together...
Designer Ann Lightfoot | Hartford Courant
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on all Jewelry orders in the United States.
Need it a little quicker?
Expedited + Express are available too.
Of course, we've all been there.
We gladly welcome returns in new original condition for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.