Last Updated: 1 November, 2020
First and foremost: we welcome and respect your opinions… even if we don't agree with them. In return, we ask that you welcome and respect our opinions and those of other visitors to this site. Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via comments, email, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden.
Bottom line? Play nice with others and don't abuse the site.
The following common-sense guidelines are intended to help keep Firecracker a safe, informative, and constructive community for all who visit. Please accept and comply with them in this spirit:
- Communicate with common courtesy and collegial respect; disagree without being disagreeable. We also welcome your creativity, but don't be vulgar. We encourage free speech to the ends of the earth and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- Everyone hates spam. Don’t create misleading descriptions, tags, or titles. Furthermore, it's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
In addition, you agree not to submit, upload or otherwise post/publish any User Submission to the Firecracker site which:
- Libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, harmful to minors, or threatening to other persons.
- Infringes any intellectual property rights (or violates rights of publicity or privacy) of any party or entity, which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
- Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation including, but not limited to, a Firecracker employee or representative, or other visitor to the Site.
- Uses the Website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose without Firecracker's express prior written consent.
- Uses any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without Firecracker's express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, link to or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to, the Site.
- Contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another's computer.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Website.
- Create a database by downloading and storing Website content.
- Advertises or otherwise solicits funds or sales of goods/services.
- Is false, deceptive, or misleading.
- Violates any law or regulation.
- Advocates illegal activity.
We care about Firecracker (and hope you do too). Which is why Firecracker staff review all comments to determine whether they violate our Community Guidelines. When they do, we remove them. If you disagree with our decision, we understand... but hope you understand that we stand by our rules.
Feel free to contact us at hello(at)shopfirecracker(dot)com to discuss any issues.
That said, let’s end on a positive note: This is your community too, so have fun. We’re glad you’re here and thanks for reading.
The Firecracker Team