Derived from the Latin for "waters of the sea" -- and, not surprisingly, known as the "sailor’s gem" -- a striking pale blue teardrop Aquamarine gemstone is the star of this modern and minimalist piece.
A member of the Beryl family (which also includes emeralds), Aquamarine is the birthstone of March and is thought to symbolize faithfulness, courage and friendship. Perfectly matched with a chic espresso cord, this piece is beautiful on it's own or layered with other of your favorite necklaces.
- Faceted Aquamarine gemstone
- Stone size: 10mm (0.38") in diameter
- Sterling silver bezel + lobster clasp
- 18" espresso cord
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Margaret Solow Jewelry
Made by Hand in
Santa Monica, California
Handcrafted in her Southern California studio, designer Margaret Solow’s effortlessly elegant line of fine jewelry showcases the intrinsic beauty of each specially handpicked element she chooses.
The originator of the term "Zen Gem," Margaret is often referred to as the "anti-bling" designer due to her understated, yet breathtaking focus on the natural beauty at the heart of her one of a kind creations. Only sustainable components & conflict-free gemstones are used in all her work.
Art, travel, philosophy, and nature are all inspirations for my work. Whether it's a modern painting, a bird resting on a branch, or the Japanese philosophy of 'wabi-sabi' -- the acceptance of transience and imperfection -- I seek to distill every element into the simplest visual form.
Designer Margaret Solow