Fact: our body is our temple.
A sunny and positive reminder to practice self care, this charming single charm is cast from solid 10k yellow gold set with a lustrous trio of white diamonds. Four bars of gold "tinsel" naturally sway with you to add a subtle element of movement.
Designed to fit any classic Scosha huggie earring or other similarly-sized hoop, this beautiful piece can also be paired with your favorite chain and worn as a necklace. No matter your style choice, it's a great addition to create your own mix-and-match combinations with all the other lucky charms in your collection.
Sold as a single charm.
- Solid 10k yellow gold
- Size: 15mm (0.6") x 9mm (0.4")
- White diamonds
- Charm only; earring not included
- Made in USA
- Add a Gift Message at checkout
- Note: closeup images shown for visual clarity; please review size specifics
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Care + Cleaning
A Little Goes a Long Way...
The vast majority of our artisan-made pieces require minimal maintenance. Depending on your lifestyle, however, the following tips will help maintain the brilliance of your jewelry for years to come:
- Salt water, chlorine and dirt are the bane of beautiful jewelry, so take off prized pieces when swimming, gardening, exercising, etc. This simple act alone will help mightily against tarnish, scratches, fading, and other inadvertent damage.
- It's also a good idea to take an extra few moments and allow perfume, lotions and gels to dry before putting on your jewelry. The chemical makeup of these particular products can definitely speed up oxidation/tarnish.
- At the end of the day, metal is metal. Over time, exposure to air, moisture, and skin oils will cause a natural patina to develop. To curtail this process, clean oft-worn pieces regularly and store in anti-tarnish pouches.
- Speaking of proper storage... necklaces have been known to tangle, earrings to break, and precious gems to get scratched. Using a well-made, padded jewelry case can minimize that potential -- and unnecessary -- heartache.
- Fact: sterling silver will tarnish over time. Also fact: ordinary toothpaste makes a great polish. Gently apply with fingers, soft cloth or old toothbrush; rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Tarnish magnets to avoid? For starters, excessive sunlight, humidity, wool, latex, and rubber bands. Acidic foods such as vinegar, mayonnaise, fruit juice, salsa, etc. And salt, which both corrodes and mottles silver surfaces.
- Oxidized (blackened) silver will also develop highlights over time -- but in a good way. Do not use chemicals, commercial cleaners or commercial polishing cloths as they will irretrievably alter the desired finish.
- Polishing 101: work in an up-and-down motion, not circular -- this will help de-emphasize fine scratches. Rotate your cleaning cloth/toothbrush frequently so tarnish isn't deposited back onto your piece.
- For almost all gems, a soak in a lukewarm solution of mild dish soap and warm water is generally a safe place to start. Gently scrub with a soft, non-metallic brush; dry thoroughly with separate lint-free cloth.
- Porous stones such as Opal, Lapis and Turquoise, however, should not be cleaned with soap or soaked in water. Instead, wipe with a damp cloth and dry immediately with lint-free cloth.
- Likewise, never immerse your pearls in water. Rather, carefully wipe each pearl with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Blow briskly on the knots and drill holes to help dissipate excess moisture.
- Pearls and perspiration do not mix. If worn against your skin, definitely clean before storing -- in a protective jewelry pouch, naturally -- to avoid potential discoloration.
- Diamonds are not soap, lotions, powders, or even natural skin oils best friend. They form a film and cut down on the "glow factor" due to diminished amounts of light entering the stone and refracting back in all its glory.
- Gold doesn't tarnish, but suffers from the same grimy culprits as diamonds. To keep both shining bright, soak for 20 minutes in warm water, a drop of ammonia + mild detergent. Skip the brushing tools; use your fingers instead.
- If gadgets appeal to you, an eco-friendly steam cleaner is also a good way to go. For extra large collections, a time-saving ultrasonic cleaner can also be a worthy investment.
- Above all, remember that gold is a soft metal. And diamonds have been known to chip when hit by an accidental blow. So no matter which cleaning/drying method you employ, go slow and be gentle throughout.
- Depending on your body chemistry, a temporary greenish black oxidation mark may appear on your skin when wearing brass. Don't worry, it's not harmful... but you may wish to avoid this metal if you are prone to this reaction.
- Unlike other metals, the patina that accumulates on brass/bronze over time can actually counteract corrosion. (And look good while doing it.) Therefore, it is best to avoid heavy commercial cleaners of any kind.
- To polish naturally, dip a lemon half in salt and gently scrub away grime without damaging the surface. Equal parts lemon juice and baking soda also makes an excellent cleaning paste.
- A generous soak in Coca-Cola also works wonders. As does ketchup.
- (Yes, really. To both.)
- Rule of thumb: organic components require more delicate care than harder metals. Although the allure is undeniable, throwing your pieces into the laundry with your clothes is not advisable.
- Water-resistant or not, removing waxed bracelets prior to showering pr swimming will help maintain long-term durabilty and structure.
- Friendship bracelets need a refresher course? A good soak and gentle rub in a baking soda + water solution (figure 3-4 parts to 1) will help remove stains and odor. Rinse thoroughly and air-dry before wearing again.
- Spot Cleaning: dip a cotton swab in the cleaning solution, then gently rub the problem area with one side of the swab. Dip the other end in plain water, and rub the same spot again. Repeat as necessary until the stain is gone.
Made by Hand in
Brooklyn, New York
Designer Scosha Woolridge's passion for jewelry making began in the local markets of Jericoacoara, Brazil. It was a life-changing experience for the Australian native, and still serves as the heart & soul of her popular aesthetic -- a colorful, intensely creative combustion where Art + Artifact collide to brilliant effect.
To this day, that fierce artistic fervor courses through her Williamsburg BKLYN studio as strong as ever. The result is an iconic line of beautiful handcrafted collectible jewelry; a joyous concoction of cultures, colors, and most importantly... the spirit of community.
Blending the raw with the refined is a signature Scosha design element, and her ever inventive collection of delightful necklaces, earrings, charms and friendship bracelets is a pitch perfect synthesis of two contemporary fashion -- and Firecracker -- favorites:
Luxurious Eclectic meets Chic Casual.
We see beauty in the imperfect, the kooky, and the one-off. Where others see an inclusion in a diamond as a blemish, we see a unique birthmark to be celebrated. We don't take ourselves too seriously and don't believe in styling rules -- the more boisterous the clash, the better!