Handprinted with an original pattern and made with sustainably harvested FSC-certified baltic birch wood, this stylish set of bold orange dot coasters are a fun, eco-friendly way to both up the party vibe and protect your furniture.
- Set of Four
- Size/per: 4" square
- Colors: black, tomato red, lavender, seafoam, mustard, cream, rust, olive, paprika
- Hand-printed with an original Wolfum pattern on sustainably harvested Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified baltic birch
- Due to hand printing technique, color may vary slightly from item to item
- Care: wipe clean w/ damp cloth
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Per your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping, promo codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with USPS, UPS, DHL + FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your order departs our facility, you will receive a confirmation email with exact Carrier + Tracking information.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients will receive store credit.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Gift Card, and Custom/Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns/exchange.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love your order. But just in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we'll do everything we can as quickly as possible to make things right.
Made by hand in
Los Angeles, California
With a nod to vintage, and respect for modernity and eco-kindness, interior designer favorite Wolfum joyfully reinvents traditional wares for the contemporary home. Employing a ingenious technique of printing directly on wood, their heirloom quality goods are not only built to last and supremely functional... but also aesthetically arresting as all get out.
We want to make people happy with print and color, we want to create product that isn’t disposable and makes you stop and wonder. We aim to be arresting and accessible; vibrant and adored.
Founder/Designer Annabel Inganni
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on all Jewelry orders in the United States.
Need it a little quicker?
Expedited + Express are available too.
Of course, we've all been there.
We gladly welcome returns in new original condition for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.