Spreading soft cheeses and dips is made stylishly simple with this beautiful double-sided design spreader.
Featuring the same gorgeous design on both sides of the handle, the elaborate inlays that make up the "Chevron" patterns are created from treated domestic hardwoods using a process similar to that found in the finest handmade quilts.
Made with sturdy stainless steel, and embellished with an elegant contrasting brass detail, it's the perfect tool for your next picnic or party platter.
Also makes a memorable housewarming, hostess or wedding gift.
- Stainless steel; hardwood
- Double-sided design
- Hand wash only
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Per your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping, promo codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with USPS, UPS, DHL + FedEx to deliver your items.
- When your order departs our facility, you will receive a confirmation email with exact Carrier + Tracking information.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients receive store credit.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Gift Card, and Custom/Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns/exchange.
- For complete details, please review our easy Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our promise to you, because we want you to love what you order. But just in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we'll do everything we can as quickly as possible to make things right.
Santa Fe Stoneworks
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Based out of a one hundred year-old adobe ranch house nestled in the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, and handcrafted by local artisans under the watchful eye of master cutler Bill Wirtel and family since the 1970s...
Santa Fe Stoneworks is as New Mexico as it gets.
My grandfather was a stone cutter from Upper Bohemia where the logo for the Stonecutters’ Guild was called a ‘wirtel.’ I proudly carry on that tradition.
Owner Bill Wirtel
Enjoy Complimentary Standard Shipping on all jewelry orders within the United States.
Do you need it there faster?
Expedited + Express are available too.
Of course, we've all been there.
We gladly welcome returns in new original condition for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.