Spreading soft cheeses and dips is made stylishly simple with this beautiful double-sided design spreader.
Featuring the same gorgeous design on both sides of the handle, the elaborate inlays that make up the "Chevron" patterns are created from treated domestic hardwoods using a process similar to that found in the finest handmade quilts.
Made with sturdy stainless steel, and embellished with an elegant contrasting brass detail, it's the perfect tool for your next picnic or party platter.
Also makes a memorable housewarming, hostess or wedding gift.
- Stainless steel; hardwood
- Double-sided design
- Hand wash only
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with Carrier Information + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Santa Fe Stoneworks
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Based out of a one hundred year-old adobe ranch house nestled in the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, and handcrafted by local artisans under the watchful eye of master cutler Bill Wirtel and family since the 1970s...
Santa Fe Stoneworks is as New Mexico as it gets.
My grandfather was a stone cutter from Upper Bohemia where the logo for the Stonecutters’ Guild was called a ‘wirtel.’ I proudly carry on that tradition.
Owner Bill Wirtel