Stylish and utterly distinctive, this one of a kind minimalist satin white stoneware pot is the perfect vessel for tea, hot saki, olive oil or any other liquid you can think of.
Topped off with a rugged cork stopper that puts an exclamation point on its unique design, this superior quality work of art will add some serious beauty anywhere it goes. (Including into a gift box.)
- Satin white stoneware
- Dimensions: Small - 7.5" x 2.75"; Large - 8.5" x 3.5"
- High fire, cone 10 reduction
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Len Carella Ceramics
Made by hand in
San Francisco, California
Specializing in home + kitchen accessories, tableware and sculpture, Parsons trained, San Francisco-based ceramist Len Carella's fiercely artisanal approach is infused into every piece he makes.
Part artist... and part scientist... his years of studio experience in forming techniques, glaze formulas and kiln firing processes makes each of his handcrafted designs truly special and one of a kind.
Imagining something in my head and going to the studio to make it three dimensionally with clay is what I love. I appreciate contemporary design in luxurious materials that I can live with forever, and try to do this in my work as well.
Artist/Ceramist Len Carella