One of a kind, multilayered original laser-cut print made with 100% cotton acid-free paper and fabric. Inventive, original and wholly unique, this visually intoxicating piece will definitely add a burst of design inspiration to any room.
Needless to say, it also makes for a supremely interesting and stylish gift.
Size: 12" x 16". Suitable for framing.
- Material: 100% cotton acid-free paper + Dutch Super-wax fabric
- Colors: Cream, black + gold
- Size: 12" x 16"
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Per your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping, promo codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with USPS, UPS, DHL + FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your order departs our facility, you will receive a confirmation email with exact Carrier + Tracking information.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients will receive store credit.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Gift Card, and Custom/Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns/exchange.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love your order. But just in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we'll do everything we can as quickly as possible to make things right.
Molly M Designs
Inspired by graphic design, architecture, textiles, and nature, Northern California designer Molly McGrath's arresting, forward thinking work is informed by her professional training as an architect.
Based in the Gilman District of Berkeley, she makes each piece using refined laser cutting skills she learned while making architectural models as a student at the university. Harnessing the machine’s unique potential to make functional art, her work lies at the intersection of architecture, textile design, graphic design, and product design.
Her studio is run in the Werkstatte Tradition - a hybrid of design, craft, and tech with a focus on the applied arts. Her trusty laser cutters -- aka "Larry" and "Lola" -- are always ready to take a whirl as Molly seeks out new and interesting ways to use them.
I just bought a laser cutter and went for it. My training in architecture was very much about details, connections and how materials come together. I use that in all the pieces I make.
Designer Molly McGrath
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on all Jewelry orders in the United States.
Need it a little quicker?
Expedited + Express are available too.
Of course, we've all been there.
We gladly welcome returns in new original condition for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.