Inspired by 1960-70's Los Angeles, the "Good Vibrations Collection" is what Los Angeles-based ceramist/designer Natan Moss imagines Brian Wilson's tube socks looked like while the Beach Boys recorded Pet Sounds.
Please note that glazes may run or "drip" slightly on certain pieces during the firing process. This occurs most often on vertically-oriented pottery such as vases and jars, and can result in a unique mottled pattern resembling the flow of lava.
- Circumference (at widest point): 20.5"
- Height: 7"
- High fire stoneware
- Hand-thrown, one of a kind piece; color, texture + details may vary slightly from item to similar item
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Natan Moss Ceramics
Made by hand in
Los Angeles, California
Made start to finish by hand by ceramist Natan Moss in his Los Angeles studio, the decidedly old-school fact of the matter is that no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Organic variations in color/texture/details are not only to be expected, but attest to the fact that each piece is truly "one of a kind"... and uniquely yours.
My philosophy is to make simple, elegant pieces designed for everyday living by exploring functionality in forms represented in the natural world.
Artist/Ceramist Natan Moss