Inspired by the minimalism of the South West desert landscape, the Marfa line is finished using minimal glaze and bare clay. The collection comes in two clays: Marfa Black, and the original "spotted" Marfa which was popular in the sixties.
Makes a striking design statement anywhere in the house or office.
- Dimensions: approx. 4.75" high x 5" diameter
- High fire stoneware
- Dishwasher safe
- Hand-thrown, one of a kind piece; color, texture + details may vary slightly from item to similar item
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Per your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping, promo codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with USPS, UPS, DHL + FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your order departs our facility, you will receive a confirmation email with exact Carrier + Tracking information.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients will receive store credit.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Gift Card, and Custom/Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns/exchange.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love your order. But just in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we'll do everything we can as quickly as possible to make things right.
Natan Moss Ceramics
Made by hand in
Los Angeles, California
Made start to finish by hand by ceramist Natan Moss in his Los Angeles studio, the decidedly old-school fact of the matter is that no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Organic variations in color/texture/details are not only to be expected, but attest to the fact that each piece is truly "one of a kind"... and uniquely yours.
My philosophy is to make simple, elegant pieces designed for everyday living by exploring functionality in forms represented in the natural world.
Artist/Ceramist Natan Moss
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on all Jewelry orders in the United States.
Need it a little quicker?
Expedited + Express are available too.
Of course, we've all been there.
We gladly welcome returns in new original condition for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.