Add a pop of style with this modern, minimal and light as air 100% cotton scarf with raw edges.
Kettle dyed by hand in small batches with low impact water based dyes, the marvelously textured result is striking: a rich, slightly mottled and cloud-like open weave of fine threads with bounce that is extremely soft to the touch.
Generously-sized, this versatile accessory lends itself to a variety of fashionable looks. Short, long or draped somewhere in-between, it easily transitions from dressing up jeans and flats during the day to adding an elegant grace note to a cocktail dress and heels at night.
- 100% hand dyed cotton w/ raw edges
- Size: 27" x 108"
- Care: Machine wash cold, machine dry delicate, color may bleed first few washes
- Note: Since each item is individually hand-dyed in small dye lots, modest color variations will occur from batch to batch and scarf to scarf. Colors may also vary slightly depending on your computer screen.
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Made by hand in
Minneapolis-based Martha McQuade is one half of the interdisciplinary design firm MAD.
Working alongside collaborator Dan Clark, their focus is on clothing + textiles, architecture + interiors, and furniture + product design. Martha is also an Adjunct Teaching Instructor at the University of Minnesota School of Architecture/College of Design.
If I had to name a favorite artist of all time it would probably be Ann Hamilton. She has an emphasis on material, making and process that resonates with me as well as a deep conceptual basis behind all of her work that makes it especially rich and meaningful.
Artist/Designer Martha McQuade