Add a pop of style with this modern, minimal and light as air 100% cotton scarf with raw edges.
Kettle dyed by hand in small batches with low impact water based dyes, the marvelously textured result is striking: a rich, slightly mottled and cloud-like open weave of fine threads with bounce that is extremely soft to the touch.
Generously-sized, this versatile accessory lends itself to a variety of fashionable looks. Short, long or draped somewhere in-between, it easily transitions from dressing up jeans and flats during the day to adding an elegant grace note to a cocktail dress and heels at night.
- 100% hand dyed cotton w/ raw edges
- Size: 27" x 108"
- Care: Machine wash cold, machine dry delicate, color may bleed first few washes
- Note: Since each item is individually hand-dyed in small dye lots, modest color variations will occur from batch to batch and scarf to scarf. Colors may also vary slightly depending on your computer screen.
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Per your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping, promo codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with USPS, UPS, DHL + FedEx to deliver your items.
- When your order departs our facility, you will receive a confirmation email with exact Carrier + Tracking information.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients receive store credit.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Gift Card, and Custom/Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns/exchange.
- For complete details, please review our easy Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our promise to you, because we want you to love what you order. But just in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we'll do everything we can as quickly as possible to make things right.
Made by hand in
Minneapolis-based Martha McQuade is one half of the interdisciplinary design firm MAD.
Working alongside collaborator Dan Clark, their focus is on clothing + textiles, architecture + interiors, and furniture + product design. Martha is also an Adjunct Teaching Instructor at the University of Minnesota School of Architecture/College of Design.
If I had to name a favorite artist of all time it would probably be Ann Hamilton. She has an emphasis on material, making and process that resonates with me as well as a deep conceptual basis behind all of her work that makes it especially rich and meaningful.
Artist/Designer Martha McQuade
Enjoy Complimentary Standard Shipping on all jewelry orders within the United States.
Do you need it there faster?
Expedited + Express are available too.
Of course, we've all been there.
We gladly welcome returns in new original condition for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.