Looking for a practical and charming small wallet capable of holding all your necessities (without ballooning in size to the Hindenburg)? Then this gorgeous screen printed white leather wallet is the one for you.
Sleek, chic and eminently practical, each piece is handcrafted from start to finish with superior quality locally sourced materials and features an original Amelie Mancini arches design.
- Screen printed on white leather
- Size: approx. 6' x 4"
- YKK Brass zipper w/ leather pull
- Natural fibers; linen, cotton & canvas
- Non-toxic water-based permanent inks
- All materials sourced from local New York vendors
- Printed, cut & sewn in Brooklyn NY
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Based on your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped within 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, promo codes, and sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, UPS, and FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with detailed Carrier Info + Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 21 Days of original purchase.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange only.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you order. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly + easily as possible.
Questions? Need a hand? Our friendly Help Desk is always there for you.
Printed & Sewn in
Brooklyn, New York
All products are made in-house in Brooklyn-based French painter and printmaker Amelie Mancini's print/cut/sew studio.
Awarded a Master of Fine Arts in Design from the Sorbonne, her playful and elegant line of personal accessories and homewares feature original prints hand carved onto linoleum blocks, then subsequently hand screen printed onto fabric and leather.
In a word: magnifique.
I have a very visual and intuitive way of working. I mostly come up with ideas and designs by letting my hands figure it out. It’s important to let things develop organically while still being aware of where you’re headed. Have high standards for yourself, be unique, be different, and trust that with time your efforts and talents will be recognized.
Designer Amelie Mancini