Looking for a practical and charming small wallet capable of holding all your necessities (without ballooning in size to the Hindenburg)? Then this gorgeous screen printed white leather wallet is the one for you.
Sleek, chic and eminently practical, each piece is handcrafted from start to finish with superior quality locally sourced materials and features an original Amelie Mancini arches design.
- Screen printed on white leather
- Size: approx. 6' x 4"
- YKK Brass zipper w/ leather pull
- Natural fibers; linen, cotton & canvas
- Non-toxic water-based permanent inks
- All materials sourced from local New York vendors
- Printed, cut & sewn in Brooklyn NY
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Per your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping, promo codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with USPS, UPS, DHL + FedEx to ship your orders.
- When your order departs our facility, you will receive a confirmation email with exact Carrier + Tracking information.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients will receive store credit.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Gift Card, and Custom/Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns/exchange.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love your order. But just in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we'll do everything we can as quickly as possible to make things right.
Printed & Sewn in
Brooklyn, New York
All products are made in-house in Brooklyn-based French painter and printmaker Amelie Mancini's print/cut/sew studio.
Awarded a Master of Fine Arts in Design from the Sorbonne, her playful and elegant line of personal accessories and homewares feature original prints hand carved onto linoleum blocks, then subsequently hand screen printed onto fabric and leather.
In a word: magnifique.
I have a very visual and intuitive way of working. I mostly come up with ideas and designs by letting my hands figure it out. It’s important to let things develop organically while still being aware of where you’re headed. Have high standards for yourself, be unique, be different, and trust that with time your efforts and talents will be recognized.
Designer Amelie Mancini
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on all Jewelry orders in the United States.
Need it a little quicker?
Expedited + Express are available too.
Of course, we've all been there.
We gladly welcome returns in new original condition for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.