Light, airy, and effortlessly elegant, this stylish textured stoneware jar stands approximately 8.5” high x 4.5” in diameter. The unique herringbone detail offsets the pale grey-blue celadon glaze to a "T"; gorgeous on its own or as an accent piece. Also makes a great gift.
- Textured white stoneware jar w/ pale blue-grey celadon glaze
- Dimensions: approx. 8.5" high x 4.5" diameter
- High fire, cone 10 reduction
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
Per your choice of method at checkout, this item is processed + shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping, promo codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with USPS, UPS, DHL + FedEx to deliver your items.
- When your order departs our facility, you will receive a confirmation email with exact Carrier + Tracking information.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients receive store credit.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Gift Card, and Custom/Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns/exchange.
- For complete details, please review our easy Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of all our goods. Full stop.
That's our promise to you, because we want you to love what you order. But just in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we'll do everything we can as quickly as possible to make things right.
Len Carella Ceramics
Made by hand in
San Francisco, California
Specializing in home + kitchen accessories, tableware and sculpture, Parsons trained, San Francisco-based ceramist Len Carella's fiercely artisanal approach is infused into every piece he makes.
Part artist... and part scientist... his years of studio experience in forming techniques, glaze formulas and kiln firing processes makes each of his handcrafted designs truly special and one of a kind.
Imagining something in my head and going to the studio to make it three dimensionally with clay is what I love. I appreciate contemporary design in luxurious materials that I can live with forever, and try to do this in my work as well.
Artist/Ceramist Len Carella
Enjoy Complimentary Standard Shipping on all jewelry orders within the United States.
Do you need it there faster?
Expedited + Express are available too.
Of course, we've all been there.
We gladly welcome returns in new original condition for refund, exchange, or store credit within 14 Days of Delivery.